Vertical Cable CAT5E OUTDOOR, Pull Box BLK, 059-484/CMX, Black (1000 ft)
CAT5E CMX, Outdoor Rated Cable, UV Rated, 8-Conductor, 24AWG Solid-Bare Copper, Black, 1000ft Pull Box
- High-Performance Data Cable
- 350MHz Bandwidth for Data Applications
- 24AWG Solid Copper Conductors
- Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- Exceeds TIA / EIA-568C.2, ISO / IEC 11801
- CAN/CSA -C22.2 No. 214
- Suitable for 10/100/1000Base-T
- Outdoor UV Rated Jacket
- ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- Available in: 1000ft Pull Box or Wooden Spool, or 2000ft Wooden Spool
This Cat 5e unshielded twisted pair ( utp ) uv jacket cable is a high performance data communication cable suitable for 350mhz high speed data applications.
It has excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics and exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2 specification.With its uv resistant jacket, this ethernet cable is designed for outdoor installations where resistance to sun rays is important. This cable is verified by ETL to be type CMX.
The wires are 24 awg in size and are made of solid bare ( pure ) copper conductors. All 4 pairs are easily identified by color stripes. The insulation material is PE and the jacket material is LLDPE. This cable is supplied in 1000 ft pull box and sequential length markings are printed on the jacket.
|Product Dimensions||15 x 15 x 9 inches|
|Item Weight||19 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||18.1 pounds|
|Item model number||059-484 / CMX|