Vertical Cable CAT5E SHIELDED F/UTP Solid-Bare Copper 8-Conductor, 24AWG, PVC Jacket, Pull Box, 057-468/S/BK, (1000 ft)
CAT5E F/UTP (Shielded) 8-Conductor, 24AWG, Solid-Bare Copper, PVC Jacket, Blue, 1000ft Pull Box
- High-Performance Data Cable
- 350MHz Bandwith for Data Applications, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Category-5E Shielded Twisted Pair
- Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 24AWG Solid Copper Conductors
- Exceeds TIA/EIA-568C.2, ISO/IEC 11801
- Riser Rated PVC Jacket
- ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- 1000ft Pull Box
This Cat5e shielded twisted pair F/UTP cable is a high performance data communication cable suitable for 350mhz high speed applications. It has excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics and exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2 specification.
This ethernet cable is designed for indoor and riser network installations and is approved by ETL to be type CMR. The wires are 24 awg in size and are made of solid bare copper conductors.
All 4 pairs are easily identified by color stripes. The insulation material is PE and the jacket is made of PVC and the cable is equipped with AL foil as a shield with Drain wire. This cable is supplied in 1000 ft pull box and sequential length markings are printed on the jacket. Brand for this product is Vertical Cable.
|Package Weight||29 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17 x 17 x 9 in|