Vertical Cable CAT6 DIRECT BURIAL (069-560-CMXF), Gel Filled, Wood Spool,(1000 ft) Black.
Vertical Cable Cat6, UTP, Gel Filled (Flooded Core), Direct Burial, 1000ft, Black, Bulk Ethernet Cable
- Cat 6 UTP CMXF Gel Filled waterproof Direct Burial 1000 feet Cable
- ETL listed CMX for weather and water proof outdoor network installations
- 23 awg wire made of Solid Bare (pure) Copper conductors
- Exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications
- UV resistant Jacket with Sequential Length Marking
This CMXF Cat 6 unshielded (utp) cable is a high performance data communication cable suitable for high-speed data applications. It has excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics and exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2 specification.
This ethernet cable is designed for underground ( direct burial ) outdoor network installations and is approved by ETL to be type CMX. The wires are 23 awg in size and are made of solid bare (pure) copper conductors. All 4 pairs are easily identified by color stripes.
The insulations are made of PE and the jacket is made of UV resistant LLDPE and the core of the cable is filled with waterproof gel. This cable is supplied in 1000 feet wooden spool and sequential length markings are printed on the jacket. Brand for this product is Vertical Cable.
- High-Performance Data Cable
- 600MHz Bandwith for Data Applications,
- Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Category-6 Unshielded Twisted Pair
- Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 23AWG Solid Copper Conductors
- Exceeds TIA / EIA-568C.2, ISO / IEC 11801
- CAN/CSA -C22.2 No. 214
- ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- 1000ft Wooden Spool
|Product Dimensions||14.5 x 14.5 x 10.3 inches|
|Item Weight||35 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||36.1 pounds|
|Item model number||069-560/CMXF|