Wyrestorm MX-0404-H2 4K HDR 4:4:4 60Hz HDMI 4x4 Matrix Switcher, CEC power triggering and A/V mute function
4K HDR 4:4:4 60Hz HDMI 4x4 Matrix Switcher with Audio Outputs, CEC Power Triggering and A/V Mute Function
Compact and fully-featured, the MX-0404-H2 matrix switcher might be the entry level model of the H2 matrix family, but don't that fool you.
With HDCP 2.2 support and 18Gbps throughput to the full video capability of HDMI 2.0, the MX-0404-H2 more than manages the distribution of 4:4:4/60 and HDR content, supporting the latest broadcast standards and next generation 4K HDR source content.
HDMI 2.0 MAXED OUT!
Sporting an 18Gbps HDMI backplane, the MX-0404-H2A can support all UHD video signals up to and including 2160p 4:4:4/60, and high frame-rate HDR 12bit 4:2:2 up to 60Hz, along with multichannel audio up to DTS:X and Dolby Atmos.
If de-embedded stereo is required as part of a separate audio distribution system, the MX-0404-H2A continues to deliver. Audio is sent both to the output and the 2ch RCA ports, following the zone whatever source is selected.
Working automatically on source signal presence or triggered via the API, the MX-0404-H2A can send power commands to all connected screens or projectors compatible with CEC meaning an integrated autonomous control solution.
A/V MUTE FUNCTION
Certain applications in the residential, education and commercial markets don’t always require a source to be routed through to the output. The MX-0404-H2A makes it possible to “mute” the video output as well as the audio, meaning that the HDMI signals to the zones can be independently switched off via the API.
- 4x4 HDMI 4K matrix switcher supporting:
- Content up to 4K/60 4:4:4 & RGB 8-bit
- The latest HDR standards, including HDR-10, HLG and Dolby Vision™ at 60Hz
- HDCP 2.2 encryption technology ensuring compatibility with the latest 4K UHD content and sources
- HD multichannel audio up to DTS:X and Dolby Atmos™ to all outputs
- HDMI Inputs and HDMI outputs support bandwidths of up to 18Gbps
- Compatible with DVI-I and DP++ v1.3 signals from compatible devices
- Stereo RCA Audio outputs allow audio to be de-embedded from HDMI outputs
- Automatic (signal sensing) or manual (API operated) CEC power triggering of all connected screens or projectors (CEC compatibility required)
- A/V Mute function gives complete distribution control to the user allowing the signal to any zone to be independently switched off
- SmartEDID™ feature also dynamically detects display/source capabilities and automatically outputs the highest possible resolution
- Additional EDID management through DIP switches for global setting or via WebUI for independent management of EDID per source
- Embedded WyreStorm WebUI enables simple source switching and installer set-up & configuration
- WebUI includes full EDID management to read, copy, store or import EDID from connected devices
- Assign a different EDID to each connected source device
- Flexible control options – front panel buttons, infrared remote control, local IR, RS-232, Telnet or WebUI
- 3.5mm jack input for receiving local IR commands out of line-of-sight
- Simple switching matrix remote control included, which can also be learned into a universal remote handset to allow the control of multiple devices from one handset
- Option for end-user WebUI switching interface
- Compact 1U chassis with adjustable depth rack mounting brackets included
- US, UK, EU & AU Power cables included
- Can be combined with WyreStorm EXP-CON-DAC-D digital audio converter to downmix Dolby Digital 5.1 content to mix stereo and surround sound zones
- Capable of transmitting content to 50m/164ft using WyreStorm HAOC range of hybrid optical HDMI cables
|Inputs||4x HDMI 19-pin type A female|
|Outputs||4x HDMI 19-pin type A female|
|Audio Formats||2ch PCM | Up to DTS-X and Dolby Atmos|
|Max. Video Resolution||1920x1080 @@60Hz 12bit (15m/50ft) | 16bit (10m/33ft)
3840x2160p @30Hz 4:4:4 8bit (7m/23ft) | @24Hz 4:2:0 HDR 10bit per channel (3m/9.8ft)
4096x2160p @60Hz 8bit 4:2:0 (7m/23ft) | @60Hz 8bit 4:4:4 (7m/23ft)
|Color Depth||1080p: 16bit deep color| 4K UHD: 8bit | HDR @24p: 10bit per channel BT.2020|
|Maximum Pixel Clock||600MHz|
|HDMI||HDMI 2.0 | HDCP 2.2 | EDID | DVI/D supported with adapter (not included)|
|RS-232||1x 9-pin DB9 Female | Control of Matrix functions | Telnet commands supported.|
|Ethernet||1x 8-pin RJ-45 female | 10/100 Mbps auto-negotiating | Built-in Web UI | IP Control|
|IR||1x Front Panel IR Sensor | Handheld IR Remote Included
1x IR Ext 3.5mm (1/8in) Stereo
|Front Panel||Navigation buttons for source and display selection.|
|Power Supply||100~240V AC 50/60Hz|
|Max Power Consumption||21W|
|Operating Temperature||32°F ~ 113°F (0°C ~ 45°C)
10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
|StorageTemperature||-4°F to ~ 158°F (-20°C ~ +70°C)
10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
|Maximum BTU||71.65 BTU/hr|
|Rack Units/Wall Box||1U|
|Safety and Emission||CE|