Wyrestorm MXV-0404-H2A-KIT, 4K HDR 4:4:4 60Hz HDBaseT™ 4x4 Matrix Kit with 2 Standard/2 Scaling Receivers & Audio De-Embed (4K: 35m/114ft, 1080p: 70m/230ft)
Offering transmission of 18Gbps HDMI content up to 35m/115ft by pairing HDBaseT with WyreStorm’s powerful lossless compression algorithm, the MXV-0404-H2A-KIT brings the familiar power of the WyreStorm H2-series to a compact 1U chassis.
Unlike competing compression methods such as CSC, which permanently remove color data, WyreStorm’s VLC uses a lossless compression technology to ensure signal integrity.
With 4 HDBaseT zone outputs and a mirrored HDMI output offering CEC triggering for all 5 connected screens, this kit enhances the offering for the modern home or commercial installation. Internal audio switching allows audio breakout from source or zone output via S/PDIF and analog stereo ports.
Being a second generation product, now two of the included receivers are upgraded to scaling receivers, RXV-35-SCL, allowing compatibility between 1080p screens and 4K sources and additional 2ch/5.1 audio breakouts.
HDMI MAXED OUT
Bringing our lossless compression technology from our flagship H2XC matrix platform to the other end of the range, the MXV-0404-H2A can handle both current & future video content technologies up to 4K/60 4:4:4 and high framerate HDR. The highest possible bandwidth that currently exists according to the HDMI 2.0 specification can still be sent over HDBaseT using the latest in lossless compression technology.
With audio functionality to match its video capability, the MXV 4x4 has the ability to extract audio signals from either source devices or from the HDBaseT™ output, following the zone. Having S/PDIF and analogue connectivity means having the flexibility to use multi-channel 5.1 or stereo audio signals.
DUAL RECEIVER OPTIONS
Due to popular demand, we have upgraded half of the receivers in the MXV kit to the RXV-35-SCL scaling receivers. Perfecting those solutions with mixed resolution displays, easily transmit a 4K HDR source to a 4K HDR display and at the same time scale another zone to 1080p without effecting the quality of the source.
Working automatically or triggered via the API, the MXV-0404-H2A can send power commands to all connected screens or projectors compatible with CEC meaning an integrated autonomous control solution.
- 4x4 HDBaseT 4K matrix switcher supporting:
- Content up to 4K/60 4:4:4 & RGB 8-bit
- The latest HDR standards, including HDR-10, HLG and Dolby Vision™
- HDCP 2.2 encryption technology ensuring compatibility with the latest 4K UHD content and sources
- HD Multichannel audio up to DTS:X and Dolby Atmos™ to all outputs
- HDMI Inputs HDBaseT™ outputs and mirrored HDMI port supports bandwidths of up to 18Gbps
- Capable of transmitting content to 35m/115ft over Cat6 cable or 1080p/60Hz to 70m/230ft over HDBaseT using light compression
- Automatic (signal sensing) or manual (API operated) CEC power triggering of all connected screens or projectors (CEC compatibility required)
- Assignable audio outputs allow audio to be de-embedded from sources or HDBaseT output via mirrored stereo RCA and S/PDIF ports
- A/V Mute mode allows the routing of a signal to an output to be deactivated
- API controlled standby mode allows the matrix to enter a low power state when not in use, cutting power consumption by up to 34%
- Mirrored HDMI output allows connection of a local AVR, local screen or additional display over distance via an HDBaseT extender or hybrid optical HDMI cable
- API triggered A/V mute allows a signal to be deactivated to any zone
- 4x PoH receivers included – a complete kit for quicker, easier and more reliable installation and AV distribution straight out of the box
- HDBaseT technology handles video, audio, bidirectional IR and PoH to display zones along a single Cat6 cable
- Can be combined with WyreStorm EXP-CON-DAC-D digital audio converter to downmix Dolby Digital 5.1 content to mix stereo and surround sound zones
- SmartEDID™ removes conflict when mixing 1080p & 4K displays by dynamically detecting display/source capabilities and automatically requesting the highest possible resolution for all displays
- Additional EDID management through DIP switches for global setting or via WebUI for independent management of EDID per source
- Flexible control options – front panel buttons, infrared remote control, local IR, RS-232, Telnet or WebUI
- Central RS-232 control compatible major third party control systems with full integration protocols available for Crestron, AMX, RTI & Control4
- Embedded WebUI allows installer setup and configuration and provides switching interface
- Simple switching matrix remote control included, which can also be learned into a universal remote handset to allow the control of multiple devices from one handset
- IR 3.5mm mini-jack ports for each output for IR emitters and IR receivers
- Compact 1U chassis with adjustable depth rack mounting brackets included