WyreStorm MX-0404-HDMI, 4K HDR 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher with Scaling Outputs and Audio De-embed
The WyreStorm MX-0404-HDMI is a powerful plug and play matrix switcher, bundled in a small compact chassis for ease of installation. An 18Gbps matrix switcher, it allows up to four 4K sources to be independently routed to four displays. Additionally, each output has the capability to scale 4K content down to connected 1080p displays without affecting 4K sources. Independently route or follow source audio via digital 5.1 breakout, gives the user full control of what is sent to the audio distribution system.
This small, yet robust 18Gbps HDMI switch comes fully equipped to fit in a standard 19” rack space, designed with professional installations in mind.
AUTOMATIC SCALING OUTPUTS
Each output is built with an effective 4K to 1080p downscaler, allowing a mix of 4K and 1080p screens to show at their highest potential without affecting 4K sources.
AUTOMATIC & TIME DELAY CEC
The CEC capabilities on the MX-0404-HDMI are not only convenient, but a necessity in a commercial environment. Once a source is detected, connected screens will power on and once a source is lost or powered down, the matrix will send a power off command at a custom delayed time. This prevents embarrassing “no source detected” screens and can prevent delicate OLED screens from burning in.
PRO INSTALLATIONS IN MIND
Bigger isn’t always better. The MX-0404-HDMI was designed with professional installations in mind. Because of its small chassis, the MX-0404-HDMI is a breeze to install, and with the included brackets, it can also be integrated into a standard 1U rack space making the MX-0404-HDMI a robust matrix for its size.
HDMI 2.0 MAXED OUT!
Sporting a pure 18Gbps HDMI backplane, supporting all UHD video signals up to and including 2160p 4:4:4/60, and high frame-rate HDR 12bit 4:2:2 up to 60Hz, along with multichannel audio up to DTS:X and Dolby Atmos.
- Routes up to four 4K HDR HDMI sources to four 4K HDR display devices such as a TV or digital projector
- Supports 4K@60Hz 10bit 4:2:0 | 4:4:4 and HDR@24Hz 10bit BT.2020
- HDMI Inputs and HDMI outputs support bandwidths of up to 18Gbps
- Fully HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDR and Dolby Vision support
- Each HDMI output supports scaling down to 1080p without affecting 4K source content
- Supports coaxial S/PDIF audio de-embed from all outputs.
- Rich control options including IR, push button controls, LAN, WebUI & RS-232 control.
- Support of timed CEC trigger and time delay on both outputs when input is not detected on selected output.
- Enhanced WebUI & API offeres an abundance of control features such as video switching, audio mute of discrete audio outputs, CEC trigger and time delay, EDID control and many troubleshooting options
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color, Lip Sync and loss-less HD audio formats pass through