Wyrestorm MX-0404-KIT, 4K UHD 4:2:0 60Hz 4x4 HDBaseT™ Matrix Switch (3 HDBT, 1 HDMI) with 3 RX's & S/PDIF De-Embed (4K: 35m/114ft, 1080p: 70m/228ft)
An established leader in AV matrix solutions, WyreStorm packs a wealth of experience into this powerful yet compact 1U chassis. Offering transmission of HDMI content up to 4K UHD & HDR content to 35m/115ft, pairing HDBaseT with WyreStorm’s powerful crosspoint HDMI switching chipset.
The EXP-MX-0404-KIT has 3 HDBaseT zone outputs with PoH and a single switched HDMI output which can be paired with WyreStorm’s HAOC hybrid optical HDMI cables or any extender for transmission via HDBaseT or OM3 fibre.
The EXP-MX-0404-KIT doesn’t stop there, offering zone audio breakout via S/PDIF, CEC triggering for all connected screens and the A/V mute function enhances the offering for the modern home or commercial installation.
- 4K UHD HDBaseT™ 4x4 Matrix Switch, supporting:
- Content up to 4K/60 4:2:0 8-bit or 4K/30 4:2:0 10-bit
- The latest HDR standards, including 30Hz HDR-10 & Dolby Vision
- HDCP 2.2 encryption technology ensuring compatibility with the latest 4K UHD content and sources
- True 4x4 matrix with 3 HDBaseT zones and 1 switched HDMI output
- HD Multichannel audio up to DTS:X and Dolby Atmos to all outputs
- HDBaseT enables 60Hz 4K UHD content (8-bit) to be sent over HDBaseT to 35m/115ft
- Compatible with DVI-I and DP++ v1.3 signals from compatible devices
- 4 audio outputs allow audio to be independently de-embedded from outputs via S/PDIF coaxial
- Automatic (signal sensing) or manual (API operated) CEC power triggering of all connected screens or projectors (CEC compatibility required)
- A/V Mute function gives complete distribution control to a user allowing the signal to any zone to be independently switched off
- SmartEDID feature also dynamically detects display/source capabilities and automatically outputs the highest possible resolution
- Additional EDID management through DIP switches for global setting or via WebUI for independent management of EDID per source
- Embedded WyreStorm WebUI enables simple source switching and installer set-up & configuration
- WebUI includes full EDID management to read, copy, store or import EDID from connected devices
- Assign a different EDID to each connected source device
- API triggered standby mode puts unit into low power state during downtime
- Flexible control options – front panel buttons, infrared remote control, local IR, RS-232, Telnet or WebUI
- 3.5mm jack input for receiving local IR commands out of line-of-sight
- Simple switching matrix remote control included, which can also be learned into a universal remote handset to allow the control of multiple devices from one handset
- 2-way IR for far-end device control from control system or source control from a zone.
- Compact 1U chassis with adjustable depth rack mounting brackets included
- US, UK, EU & AU Power cables included
- Can be combined with WyreStorm EXP-CON-DAC-D digital audio converter to downmix Dolby Digital 5.1 content to mix stereo and surround sound zones
- Transmit content from HDMI output 1 up to 50m/164ft using a WyreStorm HAOC HDMI cable