WyreStorm MX-1616-H2XC, 16 Slot 18Gbps 4K HDR Modular Matrix Switch Chassis
Because the H2X platform packs such a big punch with its standalone version, it wouldn’t be sensible to not offer a modular version. Much like the 2K 16x16 modular matrix, WyreStorm takes custom AV distribution and control to new heights with the H2XC platform.
The H2XC platform gives integrators the utmost in switching and flexibility; for large projects that demand the latest in 4K HDR technology, while giving the integrator the freedom to choose exactly what goes into its chassis, making a perfect fit for the install. Fully utilizing the matrix, not your wallet.
16-SLOT UHD-READY MATRIX
This 16x16 custom matrix chassis is built to your custom specification from a range of TX-H2X transmission cards, allowing hundreds of variations at your disposal.
18GBPS OVER COPPER CABLE
The optional TX-H2X-VLC transmission card now allows the powerful ability to pass the full bandwidth required of HDMI 2.0 over long distances via HDBaseT™ by utilizing Variable Compression technology over a single Cat6 and higher cable.
UP TO 48 AUDIO SOURCE INPUTS
The integrated digital audio matrix can manage up to 48 multi-channel sources, which is made up of audio from the connected HDMI or remote HDBaseT™ sources, separate audio-only devices via S/PDIF and multi-channel ARC from HDBaseT™ zones.
THE CENTER OF YOUR INFRASTRUCTURE
The optional TX-H2X-HDBT input card allows source devices to be de-centralized and sent remotely back to the head-end. A large switching eco-system can be created using WyreStorm's huge range of HDBaseT™ transmission devices.
- Populate with personal selection of multi-format transmission card options including:
- HDBaseT™ output supporting 4K/60 4:4:4 or 12-bit HDR to 70m/230ft and 1080p to 140m/459ft
- Fiber output supporting 4K/60 4:4:4 or 12-bit HDR to 300m/984ft
- 16-slot 4K UHD matrix switcher featuring 16 inputs and 16 switchable zone outputs with integrated audio matrixing
- Modular platform with 4 modular card options including HDBaseT input and OM3 fiber transmission
- 18Gb/s backplane for support of HDMI2.0 video standard
- Supports HDR-10 HLG and Dolby Vision™ HDR content
- Integrated audio matrix supports up to 48 audio inputs: HDMI de-embed, S/PDIF in and Audio Return
- Audio DSP allows adjustment of volume, EQ and delay for every audio zone
- Audio zone can follow video output or be run independently for full audio matrix flexibility
- AVR Priority mode for all HDMI and HDBaseT outputs – dynamically manages requirement for multi-channel audio when it’s needed
- API generated control of displays via RS-232 or CEC
- CEC power triggering for all HDMI and HDBaseT outputs
- Source restriction of any source to any zone
- Built-in diagnostic to monitor system and transmission performance
- Delivers PoH to every HDBaseT zone, powering receivers
- Accessory devices to build large system infrastructures
- QuickSync™ technology for near instant switching
- SmartEDID™ feature dynamically solves mixed resolution conflicts when combining 2K/4K screens in the same installation