WyreStorm NHD-400-E-RX, NetworkHD™ 400 Series 4K AV over IP JPEG 2000 Decoder
4K UHD AND HDR SUPPORT
Delivering visually lossless 4K UHD content with HDR and HDCP 2.2 support the 400 Series ensures compatibility with the latest UHD video sources, while a built-in scaler at the decoder ensures hassle-free mixing of the latest 4K displays and 1080p screens within an installation.
CUSTOM VIDEO WALL STYLES
Supporting traditional video walls, as well as customizable mosaic video wall styles perfect for building captivating & creative digital signage and modern digital menus. JPEG2000 encoding ensuring distribution integrity and video latency of less than a single frame makes the 400 Series ideal for live environments, such as seminars and conferences, where presenting must be in sync with a video or audio system.
POWERFUL VIDEO PROCESSING
Dynamic video processing seamlessly converts and matches source video content from each decoder to connected displays, removing video resolution and timing incompatibilities that might otherwise exist for reliable and easily manageable multi-display systems.
POWERFUL ROUTING ENGINE
The 400 Series boasts discrete audio stream routing, ensuring true signal breakaway can maximize system flexibility. CEC and RS-232 display control signals can also be generated at the 400 Series decoder, removing the requirement for external equipment.
- Uses security protocols such as SSH, HTTPS and AES to encrypt data and prevent unauthorized access
- Stunning visually lossless 4K UHD HDMI video with HDR over 1GbE / IP networks
- Ultra-low end-to-end latency – only a single video frame (16ms at 60fps)
- Multi-channel audio including DTS:X & Dolby ATMOS supported over HDMI
- Image scaling - use a mix of 4K & 1080p displays throughout an installation
- Easy network set-up using standard Layer 2 or Layer 3 managed switches
- Hugely scalable I/O, utilizing multicast technology
- Live video unicast preview streams for use with NetworkHD Touch or a custom control UI
- Powerful audio matrix functionality - route audio separately from video to any decoder
- CEC control or RS-232 control of connected devices
- Up to 16x16 video walls with image scaling, bezel compensation and rotation
- Custom “No Source” idle image upload for branded down time
- Support all SD, HD and UHD video formats - including interlaced content
- Batch firmware update and batch settings functions offers a massive reduction on installation times
- Custom EDID management with import/export
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant PD
- Compatible with NHD-000-RACK4 rack mounting kit (brackets included with decoder)