Wyrestorm RX-100-IR-HDBT 100m Receiver for HDBT Matrix, RS232 and 2Way IR.
The Wyrestorm RX-100-IR-HDBT is a single cable Display Receiver that utilises HDBaseT transmission technology to receive uncompressed 1080p HD video @60Hz and HD multi-channel audio, high speed internet and control options over distances up to 100m/328ft via Cat5e/6UTP cable, regardless of HDCP source encryption.
This system has versatile remote control, with users able to operate connected devices from either source or display location using RS232 or the included wide-band two-way Infrared (IR) emitters and receivers.
The RX-100-IR-HDBT offers incredible flexibility and reliability of signal distribution combined with innovative features and an ease of use that provides solutions where stable HD transmission over distance to display is required, whilst also eliminating the need for additional control and video cables on installation, whether in a residential or commercial setting.
- Single cable solution for extension of full HD audio/video, RS232, 2-Way IR and 10/100 Ethernet
- Robust HDBaseT transmission technology far more stable and resistant to electrostatic interference than conventional HD distribution over UTP
- HDMI v1.4 with full 3D compatibility - frame sequential (Blu-Ray) and interlaced
- Stereoscopic (satellite/cable broadcasts)
- Supports all high definition resolutions: 1080p, 1080i, 720p and screen refresh rates of 24Hz, 30Hz, 50Hz and 60Hz
- Fully supports 48bit Deep Colour
- Uncompressed HD and multi-channel audio
- Automatically adjusts feedback, equalisation and amplification
- Supports constant HDCP to prevent screen drop-outs when operating devices
- Control signals can be sent between source device and display via 2-way IR
- 1080p up to 100m (328ft) range using Cat5e/6 UTP (including 3D applications) - control of source and display possible from either location
- HDCP compliant
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet
- Can be Cascaded up to 7 times (700m / 2300ft)
- 10.2Gbps bandwidth output capacity
- RS232 compatible with open source drivers/protocols available for markey leading third party control systems
- 1 x WyreStorm RX-100-IR-HDBT Display Receiver
- 1 x Printed quickstart installation guide
- Receiver mounting brackets
- 1 x 5VDC power supply
- 1 x Wide-band IR RX receiver for connection to display - IR frequency range: 30KHz to 56KHz
Dimensions (WxHxD): 152mm/5.9" x 31mm/1.2" x 105mm/4.1"
Weight (Kg): 0.45Kg / 0.99lb
Operating Temperature Range: -5 to +35°C (-41 to +95 °F)
Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
Input Video Signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p Input
DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
Maximum Single Link Range: 1080p 48bit Deep Colour
Transmission distance: 100m / 328ft (Under perfect transmission conditions including straight cable runs with no electrical interference, bends, kinks, patch panels or wall outlets)
Video Format Supported: VESA: 640x480, 800x600,1024x768, 1280x1024,1600x1200, 1920x1200 DTV/HDTV: 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p
Output Video: HDMI 1.4+HDCP (mirrors source to the sync) >
DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby True HD, multi-channel 5.1, 7.1, stereo
5VDC - from mains