Wyrestorm RX-500, 4K HDR 4:2:0 60Hz HDBaseT 2.0 Receiver with USB Device Inputs, Audio De-embed & PoH (4K: 35m/115ft)
The little sibling to the RX-700, the RX-500 also utilizes HDBaseT 2.0 technology extending 4K video, USB 2.0, audio and control point to point up to 35m/115ft.
The RX-500 still maintains the ability send HID’s and data back to the transmitter with USB 2.0 compatible devices such as HD webcams, smart white boards and data drives alike. Ideally suited for small meeting spaces and conference rooms, the RX-500 pairs perfectly with WyreStorm’s popular line of Presentation Solutions, such as the SW-130-TX, SW-510-TX, or SW-740-TX to meet all of your presentation needs.
CLASS C HDBASET
Like the RX-700, the RX-500 encompasses the HDBaseT 2.0 specification, UHD video & audio, control, USB 2.0 and PoH, which are sent to distances of up to 35m/115ft.
USB 2.0 PASSTHROUGH
The main feature of the RX-500 is the 4 device ports, which are capable of USB 2.0 pass-through, which offers not only KVM functionality for extension of a keyboard/mouse or touchscreen, but also transfers the highest data rate that HDBaseT has to offer of 190Mbps, for webcams, white boards and USB data drives.
AUDIO DE-EMBED AND PASSTHROUGH
The RX-500 offers both audio de-embed from the source HDMI and audio pass-through from line-in audio from the TX simultaneously, giving you more audio options that you may not find from the RX-700.
CONTROL & POH
The RX-500 adds value by incorporating PoH, which can power transmitters such as the SW-130-TX, while also passing bi-directional RS232 control to either the display or back to the head-end.
- HDBaseT Receiver supporting:
- Content up to 4K/60 4:2:0 & RGB 8-bit
- The latest HDR standards, including HDR-10, HLG and Dolby Vision at 30Hz
- HDCP 22 encryption technology ensuring compatibility with the latest 4K UHD content and sources
- HD Multichannel audio up to DTS:X and Dolby Atmos via HDMI
- 2160p 4:2:0 60Hz HDR content from a source to a display or projector using HDBaseT up to 35m/115ft
- Compatible with DVI-I and DP++ v1.3 signals from compatible devices
- USB 2.0 passthrough offering 190Mbps transfer and HID extension
- Features 4 USB device ports
- Supports analog audio pass-through from transmitter to receiver
- Supports analog audio de-embed from HDMI output
- Bi-directional RS-232 and CEC pass-through communication
- Backwards compatible with HDBaseT 1.0 transmission and receiving devices (lowest denominator takes priority)
- PoH from RX>TX