Wyrestorm RX-70-4K, HDBaseT™ 4K UHD Receiver (4K: 70m/230ft | 1080p: 100m/328ft)
CLASS A HDBASET™
Receives HDMI transmissions of 4K up to 70m/230ft and 1080p up to 100m/328ft with multi-channel audio, control, ethernet and PoH.
Supports 3 methods of control pass-through. Being a pure-HDBaseT™ device, the RX-70-4K can handle bi-directional IR, RS-232 and even CEC routing when used as part of a compatible WyreStorm matrix or extender system.
Low Profile chassis height of just 18mm / 0.7” for greater installation convenience behind the even slimmest wall mounts.
The RX-70-4K can either be powered by a PoH-compatible matrix or presentation switcher or it can itself deliver power to a transmission device such as the WyreStorm In-wall HDBaseT™ Transmitters.
Eliminating source-to-display time difference with a GenLock latency of zero frames, the 600 Series delivers content via a flexible, modular IP network, including a number of desirable attributes used in live AV broadcast sectors.
- Low profile chassis of 18mm/0.7” for easier, more convenient installations behind screens at display zones
- Transmits discrete wide-band bidirectional IR control signal/routed serial commands (from compatible matrix) together within the HDMI signal over a single Cat5e/6
- Robust Class A HDBaseT technology for stable 4K/HD distribution and control resistant to electrostatic and environmental interference compared to conventional UTP transmission
- Distribution of video (4K & 1080p), multichannel audio, bidirectional IR, PoH and 10/100 Ethernet over single Cat5e/6
- Multichannel audio supports 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby True HD
- 2-way PoH (Power over HDBaseT) – Receiver draws power from matrix so no local power required at display location
- HDMI v2.0 with HDCP 2.2
- Full 3D compatibility up to 1080p
- Switchable RS-232 selection for firmware update
- Power options – additional phoenix port and threaded DC for use of both standard and locking DC power plugs
- Visual LED indication for power supply, signal status to show display connection, HDCP in signal and Link between HDBaseT devices
- Automatically adjusts feedback, equalization and amplification of signal
- Energy efficient universal power supplies included
- Mounting brackets and IR connections included