WyreStorm RXV-35-4K - 4K HDR 4:4:4 60Hz HDBaseT™ Receiver with Bidirectional IR, RS-232 & PoH (4K: 35m/115ft, 1080p: 70m/230ft) (For MXV matrix)
4K HDR 4:4:4 60Hz HDBaseT™ Receiver with 2-Way IR and PoH (4K: 35m/115ft)
Consumer HDMI content is now breaking through the once comfortable HDBaseT 'ceiling' of 10Gbps, with HFR (High Frame Rate). HDR is here already in the form of Blu-Ray, Satellite & Cable (HLG) and gaming content.
The RXV-35-4K is the perfect companion for WyreStorm's MXV line-up of matrices when distances of under 35 meters are required.
This is the perfect solution for the TX-H2X-VLC modular card, found in the H2XC line.
HDMI 2.0 VIDEO: MAXED OUT!
Always looking ahead, WyreStorm can handle both current & future video content technologies. The highest possible bandwidth that currently exists according to the HDMI 2.0 specification can still be sent using HDBaseT and the latest in lossless compression technology from the matrix to the RXV receiver.
With PoH available across all HDBaseT matrix outputs, the headache of hiding power supplies is one less thing to worry about. Power to drive the receiver is sent over the category cable along with the video, audio, control and Ethernet, making installations neat, quick and easy as possible.
SLIM BY DESIGN
As space between displays and the wall they’re mounted to reduces, finding a receiver to fit in this gap can be hard to find. But just because this receiver packs a punch doesn't mean it can't deliver the small footprint that you've come to expect. It also ships complete with all the accessories needed to help the integrator complete the install discreetly and efficiently.
The very core of WyreStorm transmission, we've embraced HDBaseT technology since 2010. We're now taking the capabilities of HDBaseT to the next level and supporting video bandwidths in excess of 10Gbps with our lossless compression technology built in to out H2X matrix platform. The RXV-35-4K will output HDMI content at up to 2160p 4:4:4/60.
For use exclusively with Class B 4x8, 6x6 & 8x8 MXV-H2A range of matrix switchers
- Uses WyreStorm's proprietary compression technology for lossless transmission of 4K HDR content, without latency
- Reliable HDBaseT-HDMI conversion over distance using single Cat6 cable
- 4K UHD signals up to 35m/131ft (2160p 4:4:4 60Hz 8-bit) and 2K signals up to 70m/230ft (1200p 60Hz 16-bit)
- Supports HDMI2.0 video standard up to 18Gbps
- Compatible with HDR standards including HDR-10, HDR-10+, HLG and Dolby Vision (Dolby Vision supported up to 30Hz)
- Class B HDBaseT supporting the transmission of video, multichannel audio, bidirectional control and PoH
- Powered remotely via PoH from MXV matrix
- HDCP 2.2 compatibility
- Bidirectional IR supported with both IR TX & RX ports
- RS-232 port for routed 2-way serial communication
- LED indication for HDCP presence within signal and transmission link between devices
- Ventilated steel chassis
- Conforms to IEEE-568B standards
- Compact design for convenient and unobtrusive installation
- Wall mounting brackets and IR accessories included
- Audio and Video
- Inputs: 1x HDBaseT™ In: 8-pin RJ-45 Female
- Outputs: 1x HDMI Out: 19-pin type A
- Output Video Encoding: HDBaseT™ Class B
- Encoding Data Rate: 9.2Gbps
- End to End Latency: 10μs (micro seconds)
- Audio Formats:
- Analog: 2ch analog
- S/PDIF: 2ch LPCM | Dolby Digital/CTS up to 5.1ch
- HDMI: 2ch LPCM | Multichannel up to DTS-X and Dolby Atmos
- Note: WyreStorm recommends the use of shielded category cable to minimize signal noise and interference.
- Supported Standards: DCI | RGB | HDR | HDR10 | Dolby Vision up to 30Hz | HLG | BT.2020 | BT.2100
- Maximum Pixel Clock: HDMI: 600MHz | HDBaseT™: 297MHz
- HDMI: HDMI 2.0 | HDCP 2.2 | EDID | CEC | DVI-D supported with adapter (not included)
- HDBaseT™: HDMI 2.0 | HDCP 2.2 | EDID | CEC | 1-way PoH to Receiver | Bidirectional IR
- CEC: CEC power triggering for connected screens - Requires CEC compatibility
- IR: 1x IR RX 3.5mm (1/8in) TRS Stereo | 1x IR TX: 3.5mm (1/8in) TS Mono | Bidirectional over HDBaseT™
- RS-232: 1x RS-232: 3-pin Terminal Block - 3.5mm
- Power Supply: 18V DC (Optional)
- PoH: 1-way Matrix to Receiver
- Max Power Consumption: 12.42W
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- StorageTemperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Maximum BTU: 43 BTU/hr
- Rack Units | Wall Box: <1U
- Height With | Without Feet: 15.2mm/0.6in
- Width With | Without Brackets: 136mm/5.38in
- Depth With | Without Handles: 74.2mm/2.93in
- Weight: 0.24kg/0.53lbs
- Safety and Emission CE | FCC | RoHS | RCM