Wyrestorm SP-0104-H2 1:4 HDMI Splitter 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 (4K; 15m/49.2ft / 1080p; 15m/49.2ft) HDCP2.2 and EDID.
1:4 4K HDR HDMI Splitter with HDCP 2.2 and EDID management
With support for 4K/HDR resolutions, HDCP 2.2, and HD multi-channel audio formats, this four-output splitter allows for simple, reliable distribution of a single HDMI source to multiple duplicate displays. Additionally, the compact chassis makes it perfect for environments where unobtrusive installation is important.
4K UHD, 4-WAYS
With support for 4K/60 4:4:4 and a powerful backplane capable of “fully-loaded” 18Gbps distribution to four outputs, the SP-0104-H2 is the perfect way to achieve multi-point, single source distribution.
The latest 4K UHD content arriving via satellite, cable, disc or stream is all heavily encrypted to protect it from being illegally duplicated. Being part of the H2 product family, the SP-0104-H2 supports the multi-point distribution of this content over HDBaseT™.
With multiple EDID tables to choose from, the SP-0104-H2 comes with various EDID options to optimise sink-source communication. Built-in EDID’s allow a defined timing signal to be selected or copy mode from port #1 means that a connected screen can be used as the master.
Coming complete with mounting brackets, the SP-0104-H2 can be both wall & surface mounted. The 18mm chassis allows for unobtrusive installation.
- Splits a single HDMI 4K/HDR or 1080p HD device to four 4K/HDR or HD display devices
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz, including 3840x2160 (HDR) and 4096x2160 (DCI) and 1920x1080p@60Hz
- HDCP 2.2 supported
- Color depth 24bit (4K) and 36bit (1080p) full 4K chroma subsampling color palette 4:4:4
- 3D compatible (up to 1080p)
- DVI support up to 1920x1200
- Multichannel Dolby and DTS HD audio supported up to 7.1 (mirrors source)
- Extensive EDID management for improved compatibility and communication between connected source and display devices
- Front panel LED indication for visual confirmation of I/O and power connectivity
- Locking DC 12v power port
- 3-pin Phoenix connector for firmware updates
- Transmission distance up to 10m/33ft (4K/1080p input, 4K output), 15m/49ft (1080p output) using standard high speed HDMI cables
- Ultra-slim 18mm chassis design for space-saving local installation, surface mountable
- Units cascadable to create larger systems
- 12v DC 1A power supply and mounting brackets included
|Inputs||1x HDMI 19-pin type A|
|Outputs||4x HDMI 19-pin type A|
|Audio Formats||2ch PCM | Up to DTS-X and Dolby Atmos|
|Video Resolutions (Max)||
1920x1080p @60Hz 12bit (15m/49.2ft) | 16bit (15m/49.2ft)
3840x2160p @30Hz 4:4:4 8bit (15m/49.2ft)
4096x2160p @60Hz 8bit 4:2:0 (15m/49.2ft)
|Color Depth||1080p: 48bit | 4K UHD: 24bit|
|Maximum Pixel Clock||340mHz|
|HDMI||HDMI 1.4 | HDCP 1.4 | Configurable EDID DVI/D supported with adapter (not included)|
|RS-232||1x RS-232 3-pin Phoenix Connector (Firmware Updates)|
|Power Supply||Input: 100~240V AC 50/60Hz | Output: 12V DC 2A|
|Max Power Consumption||4W|
|Operating Temperature||32°F ~ 113°F (0°C ~ 45°C)
10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to ~ 158°F (-20°C ~ +70°C)
10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
|Maximum BTU||13.64 BTU/hr|
|Rack Units/Wall Box||<1U|
|Safety and Emission||CE | FCC|