WyreStrom SP-0101-H2, 1:2 HDMI Splitter 4K@60Hz 4:4:4(4K, 15m/49.2ft / 1080p. 15m/49.2ft) HDR, EDID and HDCP2.2.
1:2 4K HDR HDMI Splitter with HDCP 2.2 and Auto EDID management
With support for 4K/HDR resolutions, HDCP 2.2, and HD multi-channel audio formats, this dual-output splitter allows for simple, reliable distribution of a single HDMI source to multiple duplicate displays. Additionally, the compact chassis makes it perfect for environments where unobtrusive installation is important.
- Allows a transmission from a single HDMI audio/video device to be duplicated and simultaneously distributed to up to two HDMI display devices, such as TV, AVR, digital signage panel or digital projector
- Supports 4K@60Hz 8bit 4:2:0 | 4:4:4 and HDR@24Hz 10bit BT.2020
- Supports UXVGA resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Fully HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDMI 2.0 supported
- DTS-X and Dolby Atmos supported
- Plug and play set up for easy installation - no set up / drivers / software required
- Compact, durable design for unobtrusive installation
- Automatically negotiates EDID signals from display on output 1 for seamless communication between devices
- LED indication illustrating power, HDMI input and HDMI output status
- Each port supports both HDMI and DVI signals
|Audio and Video||
|Communication and Control||