Xantech HL85BK LCD/CFL Hidden Link IR Receiver Kit
HL85BK - Hidden Link™ Shelf Top Plasma/LCD/LED/CFL Friendly IR Receiver
The Hidden Link IR Receiver is a small shelf-top infrared repeater assembly. It includes an IR receiver and a CB12 Connecting Block. The Hidden Link IR Receiver is equipped with a 7-foot cable and a 3.5mm stereo mini plug, which is plugged directly into the “IR RCVR” jack on the CB12. It can also be plugged into the “AUX” or “IR RCVR” jack of other Xantech connecting blocks, such as the models 789-44, CB60, and 791-44. The Hidden Link IR Receiver is primarily intended for use in installations where the connecting block is within reach of its 7-foot cable – as when installing the Hidden Link IR Receiver in a cabinet where the controlled equipment is behind closed doors.
- System testing red-talk-back LED.
- Includes 789-44 Connecting Block, Power supply, and four 283D emitters for easy system installation.
- Works with all types of cable boxes, satellite boxes, and TVs
- Low profile table-top design — easy to hide
- Proprietary ambient noise-suppression technology for reliable operation in any lighting environment including compact fluorescents
- IR modulation frequency bandwidth: 25-60kHz
- Reception range: up to 80 ft/24 m*
- Color-coded connectors for fast, easy installation
- 1 HL85 IR receiver
- 1 Model 789-44 connecting block
- Connects one IR receiver to 4 IR emitter ports
- Enough power to drive up to 4 dual emitters
- 1 12VDC regulated power supply
- 4 Blink-IR™ Designer emitters
- 1 Instruction manual
|Infrared carrier frequency bandwidth||30 - 60 kHz|
|Reception range||Up to 80 feet|
|Reception angle||+/- 60 degrees|
|Max. Transmission length||1 mile using 18 gauge wire|
|Maximum current output||100mA|
|Power requirements||+12VDC, 10mA|