Yale YRD136-ZW2-0BP Pro Pushbutton Deadbolt Z-Wave- Key Free (Oil Rubbed Bronze )
The YRD136-ZW2-0BP from Yale is a Pro Pushbutton Deadbolt Z-Wave Key Free, Oil Rubbed Bronze.
The Yale Pro is key-free deadbolt with Z-Wave Plus built-in, available in touchscreen or keypad models. It replaces a standard deadbolt in minutes using just a screwdriver and can be added to dozens of Z-Wave smart home and alarm systems with one-touch enrollment. The lock is 100% key free so it can't be picked and there's no keys to lose.
To prevent lockouts due to dead batteries, there is a 9V battery terminal located below the keypad. The lock has a backlit keypad that wakes with a touch and has numbers that won't wear off. It's backed by a lifetime limited warranty on finish and mechanics, and a one year warranty for electronics.
Get the premium Yale design and features seen in retail, with a product offered specifically to the pro channel.
- Replaces your existing deadbolt on doors that are 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver
- 100% key free making it more secure than standard deadbolts because there's no cylinder to pick. Plus, there's no keys to lose
- Z-Wave Plus is built in and there's a single step enrollment process for adding the lock to compatible smart home and alarm systems
- Works with dozens of Z-Wave Plus smart home and alarm systems including ADT, Honeywell, Alarm.com, Vera, Qolsys, 2Gig
- Create unique entry codes for people you trust and delete codes when you need to
- You won't get locked out if the batteries die. Simply hold a 9V battery to the terminals below the keypad for a temporary charge
- BHMA Grade 2 Certified and backed by Yale with a lifetime warranty on finish and mechanical and one year for electronics
- The lock's keypad is backlit so it's easy to see at night and the numbers won't wear off
- Adjustable drive-in latch available for Canadian pro channel
- Comes with a small bore hole adapter to fit doors with a bore hole of 1-1/2" or 2-1/8"