Yamaha A-S301BL, Stereo Integrated Amplifier 2-Channels, (Black)
Designed for excellent sound quality, with a beautiful appearance. An integrated amplifier with the advantage of digital inputs.
- 60 W x 2-ch (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Digital audio inputs for TV or Blu-ray™ player
- Pure Direct mode for greater sound purity
- ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) and high quality parts
- I/O (input to output) direct symmetrical design
- ART (Anti-Resonance and Tough) Base
- Custom-made power transformer / 6,800uF block capacitors / extruded aluminum heat sinks
- Simple yet sophisticated design (aluminium front panel and knobs)
- Continuously variable loudness control
High Quality Circuit Design Based on the ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) Concept
- The amplifier design technology from Yamaha is called ToP-ART which features an input to output with a direct symmetrical design. ToP-ART design and ART Base ensure optimum sound when processing and transmitting the audio signal. The signal is simple and direct, therefore it is less likely to be affected by noise and distortion. The left and right channels are organized in a straight, symmetrical layout for the highest signal purity. In addition, the ART (Anti-Resonance and Tough) Base bottom chassis and a solid center bar provide high rigidity support and dampers vibration. These design innovations contribute to this amplifier's rich audio reproduction with abundant musicality.
High Quality Parts for Outstanding Audio Performance
- Notice the custom made power transformer, custom made block capacitors, two direct signal path speaker relays, one point grounding system, extruded aluminum heat sinks and other top quality parts to effortlessly handle demanding audio conditions. The quality of each individual part, as well as how they work together, basically determines the sound quality of this component. Yamaha uses only very high quality parts, carefully selected and tested for their sound properties.
Created by Rich Experience, Tradition and High Technological Expertise
- Yamaha, with a long history of over 125 years as a musical instrument maker, also has a high reputation for Hi-Fi components. The A-S301 is created by taking advantage of this rich experience and high technological expertise. Based on the concept of “Natural Sound” for reproducing all music as it really sounds, this amplifier is built with scrupulous care from its circuit design to basic sound production.
Pure Direct Mode for Greater Sound Purity
- The Pure Direct mode causes the music signals to travel the shortest possible circuit route, bypassing the buffer amp, the tone, loudness and balance controls to virtually eliminate any signal degradation for the purest sound quality.
Continuously Variable Loudness Control
- The A-S301 also features a new analog loudness control on the front panel that uses electronic volume for higher sound quality which lets you adjust the loudness effect as desired. Separate from the overall volume, this controls the balance of the low and high frequencies providing full tonal range at any volume level by compensating for the natural loss in the human ear at soft levels.
Digital Audio Input for TV and/or Blu-ray Disc™ Player
- The A-S301 is equipped for digital audio inputs with an optical and digital coaxial input terminal. The optical is for receiving audio from a TV and the coaxial for receiving audio from a Blu-ray Disc player. The audio stays in the digital domain giving you pure, pristine and dynamic sound for all of your entertainment sources.
Connection for YBA-11 Bluetooth® Wireless Adapter (Optional Accessory)
- With the YBA-11, you’ll be able to stream music wirelessly from a Bluetooth® compatible mobile phone or a PC. Thanks to the digital coaxial connection and the aptX® audio coding algorithm, you will enjoy wireless music streaming with optimum sound quality. You can also conveniently power the YBA-11 via the DC out connection on the rear panel of this amplifier.
|Minimum RMS Output Power (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz)||60 W + 60 W (0.019% THD)|
|High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms)||100 / 120 / 140 / 150 W|
|Frequency Response||10 Hz - 100 kHz +/- 1.0 dB|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz)||0.019% (50 W / 8 ohms)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD)||99 dB (input shorted, 200 mV)|
|Digital Input||Yes (optical / coaxial)|
|Audio In / Out||8 / 2|
|Standby Power Consumption||0.5 W|
|Power Management (Auto Power Standby)||Yes|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17-1/8" x 6" x 15-1/4"|