Yamaha TT-S303 Turntable, Black.
Yamaha TT-S303BL Black Turntable - TT-S303BL
Create a listening experience with the Yamaha TT-S303 turntable. Yamaha heritage and a modern aesthetic designed to let you hear every detail in your vinyl collection. Pair with other Yamaha Hi-Fi components for exceptional sound and streaming capabilities.
- Static balanced straight tone arm creates accurate stylus pressure for accurate tracking and sound reproduction
- A rigid cabinet with large internal loss suppresses unnecessary vibration
- Belt-driven high inertia platter with DC motor to achieve stable rotation
- Built-in Phono Preamp for line or Phono output
- Yamaha piano black finish that shows off your style and your records
Turn it up
- There's nothing like the nostalgic sound of vinyl to connect you with the music. Experts in sound, Yamaha boasts an enviable back-catalogue of Hi-Fi products that have shaped the way we listen to music. Some products have gone on to achieve iconic and even legendary status in Hi-Fi circles – touted for their quality, innovation and trademark Yamaha sound.The TT-S303 signals a return of the Yamaha turntable – drawing inspiration and expertise from the company's unsurpassed musical roots.
Wired for sound
- Head-spinning simplicity. Designed with a built-in phono EQ amplifier, you have the option of connecting to a line input on an amp without a phono stage, or even to active speakers!Alternatively, if you want to utilize the phono stage of your amplifier, switch the TT-S303 to phono output mode for the perfect pairing with your favorite amp or receiver.
Turn! Turn! Turn!
- Each component of the TT-S303 was carefully chosen to contribute to rich, uncompressed reproduction. Enjoy superior sound thanks to the belt drive, which reduces vibration. The straight tone arm is made for stable tracking, and an external DC power supply cuts electronic interference. The result is unadulterated sound.
- The TT-S303 was designed with a sleek, minimalist appeal that elevates the look of your Hi-Fi setup. Pair the TT-S303 with a MusicCast stereo receiver to add music streaming capabilities.
|Drive Method||Belt drive|
|Rotation Speed||33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm|
|Rotation Speed Variation||±2%|
|Wow And Flutter||0.2%|
|Platter||Aluminium die-cast (Diameter 30 cm)|
|Output Level||140 mV (-17 dBV, with RIAA EQ), 2.5 mV ± 3 dBV (without RIAA EQ, 1 kHz, 3.54 cm / sec)|
|Signal To Noise Ratio||67 dB or higher (A-weighted, 20 kHz, LPF)|
|Tonearm||Static balance straight tonearm|
|Effective Arm Length||223.5 mm|
|Stylus Pressure Adjustment Range||0-4 g|
|Acceptable Cartridge Weight||15.5-19 g (including headshell)|
|Cartridge Type||MM type|
|Output Voltage||2.5 mV (1 kHz, 3.54 cm / sec)|
|Stylus Pressure||3.5 ± 0.5 g|
|Cartridge Weight||5.0 ± 0.3 g|
|Cartridge Height||17.0 ± 0.7 mm|
|Headshell Weight||10 g (including screws, nuts and wires)|
|Output Terminal||RCA: 1 (PHONO)|
|Power Consumption||1.5 W|
|Standby Power Consumption||0.1 W|
|Dimension (W×H×D)||17-3/4” x 5-3/8” x 14-1/2”|