Yamaha YWA-10 WiFi Adapter, Compatible Yamaha AV Products
YWA-10 Wireless Network Adapter
Wireless Network AdapterThe Yamaha YWA-10 wireless network adapter can be used to connect a Yamaha network AV receiver to a wireless home network. The YWA-10 connects to the Ethernet port on the back of your Yamaha network receiver and communicates directly with your wireless router. It's powered by the DC out jack or USB port of the receiver, so there is no need to take up an additional electrical outlet. The YWA-10 even has a second Ethernet output that can be used to provide network access to another device such as a smart TV or Blu-ray Disc player.
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n compatible
- Auto setup by WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Manual setup by PC Two LAN ports to support up to two network products
- Power supply via USB from certain Yamaha models
Compatible with all network devices with an Ethernet/LAN output and USB port for power. Includes, but not limited to, the following:
- TSR-6750WA (YWA-10 included)
- RX-V775WA (YWA-10 is included with the RX-V775WA)
- RX-V773 (YWA-10 is included in the RX-V773WA)
Power to the YWA-10 is supplied when the connected receiver is powered on.
*Power to the YWA-10 can be supplied when the connected AV receiver is in the off position, only if the AV receiver Network Standby mode is set to on. (Except for the RX-V 71 Series or AVENTAGE RX-A 10 Series.)