Channel Vision ST0934 Home Intercom System Kit
ST-0934 - Home Intercom System Kit
Channel Vision’s Home Intercom System Kit provides direct room-to-room communication and a variety of features not offered by other systems – including a remote control for hands-free calls making whole-house communication from anywhere in the room a snap! The P-0930 Home Intercom Hub can easily be mounted in most structured wiring enclosures and connects to all Home Intercom Stations and Front Door Intercom units with a CAT5e connection. The number of rooms you can communicate with is expandable up to twenty-four (24) home intercom station by adding more home intercom stations and connecting home intercom station expanders to each station, each sold separately.
- Integrated Page Out feature enables easy connection to Channel Vision’s CAT5 Audio Distribution module (P-1014). Interrupts main audio source so pages can be heard through audio system’s speakers. Ideal for reaching areas of the home where there is not a Home Intercom Station installed.
- Answer Home Intercom calls without having to press a button or use Push-to-Talk to communicate in the presence of background noise.
- One double-gang hole is all that is needed for all Home Intercom Stations, even with zone expansions.
- Home Intercom System offers built-in support for up to two (2) Front Door Intercom Stations with integrated chime options.
- Each room equipped with a Home Intercom Station is ready to communicate and grant access to visitors.
- System integrates with the largest selection of 100% Brass Front Door Intercoms on the market.
- Built-In IR Repeating Backbone.
|4 Pair UTP (CAT3 or better)
|RECOMMENDED MAX. CABLE LENGTH
|500 ft – Front Door Intercom, 350 ft – Home Intercom Station
|IR FREQUENCY RANGE SUPPORTED (ST-2000)
|30 kHz – 60 kHz
|IR PICK UP RANGE (ST-2000)
|40 ft @ 35 kHz, 25 ft. @ 56 kH
|-10º C to +50º C
|Home Intercom System CAT5e Hub (P-0930)
|Home Intercom Stations (ST-2000)
|Remote Control (A0503)<