Simply45 CAT5E UTP (S45-1000) STANDARD, RJ45 Modular Plugs, Blue Tint - (100pcs/Jar)
S45-1000 - Cat5e Unshielded - Standard WE/SS RJ45
Simply45™ Unshielded Standard WE/SS (8P8C) RJ45 Modular Plugs for 24AWG Cat5e UTP Solid, 28-26 AWG Cat5e/6 UTP Stranded, Wire Conductors 0.95-1.05mm (0.037-0.041”), Max Cable OD 6.4mm (0.252″), UL94 V0 Commercial Rated, Blue Tint – 100pcs/Jar
• Simply45™ is the industry-leading brand for RJ45 modular plug innovation and performance solutions.
Our S45-1000 Standard WE/SS (8P8C) RJ45 modular plugs incorporate the following features:
• Single Piece Design. The S45-1000 is a single piece unshielded Standard WE/SS RJ45 modular plug for use with unshielded LAN cables. No-load bar required. Supports performance standards: ANSI/TIA 568.2-D for Cat5e; ISO/IEC 11801 Class D; and applicable patch cord standards for Cat6 and Cat5e.
• 3 Prong Pin Design with 50µ of True 24ct Gold Plating. All Simply45™ Standard WE/SS RJ45 modular plugs use only 50µ 24ct gold plated 3-Prong pin design instead of a 2-Prong design as found on most other pass- through RJ45 modular plugs. A 3-Prong pin provides 3 points of contact with the copper wire conductor instead of 2. This improves electrical performance and signal integrity. A 3-prong pin also holds stronger onto the wire conductors. To learn more about why we only use 3-Prong pins and 50µ 24ct gold plated contacts, please
• Solid and Stranded LAN Cables. The S45-1000 is ideal for most Cat5e UTP (unshielded twisted pair) solid 24 AWG LAN cables and stranded 28-26 AWG with wire conductor sizes 0.95mm – 1.05mm (0.037” – 0.041”). The S45-1500 works great with most Cat6 and Cat5e stranded unshielded LAN cables used for patch cords/leads. If your stranded unshielded LAN cable has a larger diameter than 6.5mm (0.255”), then our S45-1100 may be the right Standard WE/SS solution for you. We also have several options in our Pass-Through Product Line.
• Improved Crosstalk Performance. The unique internal design of the S45-1000 pass through RJ45 modular plug allows the LAN cable to be inserted further into the RJ45 plug. This reduces the length of untwisted wires improving NEXT performance. The S45-1000 accommodates most Cat5e LAN cables. If your LAN cable has larger wire conductor OD than the typical Cat5e UTP, we recommend using our part S45-1100 pass through RJ45 modular plugs.
• Commercial Rated. These RJ45 mod plugs are UL94 V0 (IEC 60695-11-10) rated for all commercial installations. These RJ45 mod plugs are recommended for CMP Plenum, CMR, CM; and LSZH up to B2ca rated LAN cables.
• Color Tinted RJ45 Modular Plugs. The S45-1000 comes with a light blue tint for easy pass-through RJ45 modular plug identification. No more trouble identifying which plug is which. All Simply45™ RJ45 modular plugs are color-coded for easy identification.
• Wide Mouth Jar for Easy Hand Access. No need to spill RJ45 mod plugs out of the jar just to reach them. Most hands can easily reach the last plugin if the jar.
• Color-Coded Jar Caps. The S45-1000 jar cap is Blue matching the color tint of the RJ45 mod plug. This makes it very easy to find to identify the items in your bag or kit. Saves time identifying the RJ45 modular plugs that you need to use.
• UL Listed. The S45-1000 pass through RJ45 modular plugs are UL Listed and bear the UL Logo on the Simply45™ packaging. Only Simply45™ provides the UL Listed logo for quality and safety on pass through RJ45 modular plugs. UL is the strictest 3rd party verification service in the world and products bearing the UL mark represent the highest quality and safety standards.
• PoE/PoH Rated. The S45-1000 is ideal for PoE/PoH applications. The S45-1000 uses the correct 3-Prong Pin design; true 24ct gold plated pins and is made using the highest quality materials for RJ45 modular plugs. This all ensures lower resistance and less heat build-up than cheaper made RJ45 that are out on the market.
• Compliant with Industry Standards. ANSI/TIA 568.2-D, 1096-A; ISO/IEC 11801, 60603-7, 8877:1992; FCC