TechLogix M4D-BLK-LCLC, Armored fiber patch cord -- 1m duplex multimode OM4 3.0mm fiber with LC to LC connectors
Tactical Premade Cables -- Duplex Multimode
Black Series™ cables use top-graded OM4 multimode fiber to provide 10,000x more bandwidth than Cat 5e and Cat 6 network cables. Plus, they're certified to be completely immune to electromagnetic and RF interference, as well as lightning, static electricity and power surges.
Plus, a military-grade tactical jacket provides flexibility and durability even when repeatedly and heavily handled.
TechLogix Black Series™ cables combine the performance of fiber with the durability of a silk covered battleship. They'll differentiate your next installation and ensure it performs for years' to come.
- Duplex Fiber Count
- Available in two configurations - LC/LC and SC/SC
- UPC to UPC Polish Type
- 50/125um OM4 fiber
- Tactical black jacket
- Completely immune to RF and EM interference
- Completely immune to static electricity, surges and lightning
- Internal helical stainless steel tape over a buffered fiber surrounded by a layer of aramid yarn and stainless steel mesh
- 10mm minimum bend rating
- 700lb crush rating
- ≥100lb tensile strength
- -40 - 85 degree C (-40 - 185 degree F) operating temperature
- UV and water resistant