Russound BSK1 BLUETOOTH SOURCE KIT.
BSK-1 Bluetooth Source Kit
The BSK-1 Bluetooth® Source Kit enables a portable media player, smartphone, or other device equipped withBluetooth wireless technology to transmit audio content to any multiroom audio system.
When used with a Russound MCA-Series controller, the BSK-1 kit can be used as a global source for system-wide access, or as a Local Source for independent use by a specific room. Local source use with MCA-Series controllers provides additional automation features automatically turning on the audio, selecting the BSK-1 source input and setting the volume in a room configured as the 'Primary Zone' via SCS-C5 software.
- Add Bluetooth audio streaming to a multiroom audio installation
- Remote transceiver for optimum range placement
- aptX encoding for CD-like audio quality
- Free custom naming software for easy identification when using more than one in a home
- Shipping Dimensions 4.9" (W) x 2.5" (H) x 3.8" (D) / (12.5 x 6.4 x 9.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight 0.4 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Audio Input Connectors 2 RCA
- CAT-5e Connection RJ-45 (T568A Standard)
- Frequency Range 2,400-2,483.5 MHz
- Max Cable Length 300' (CAT-5) BTC-1x to BTC-1
- 25' (RCA cable) BTC-1 to Controller
- Power Requirement(s) BTC-1X Remote Transceiver: supplied by BTC-1 via CAT-5
- BTC-1 Termination Box: 12VDC 300mA
- Trigger Input(s) 12 VDC
- Trigger Output(s) 12VDC 100mA Max