Snap Toggle 50425 1/4" Heavy Duty Wall Anchor (10 Pack)
50425 - Snap Toggle Heavy Duty Anchor 1/4"
SnapToggle 1/4 - 20 Toogle Bolt are the strongest and most secure of all hollow-wall anchors. Holds up to two times more than wing toggles of the same bolt diameter: up to 1,080 lbs in concrete block and up to 265 lbs in 1/2-in drywall with 1/4-20 x 2-1/2-in bolt included in package. Resists vibration—the anchor's solid metal channel centers the bolt in the hole and prevents it from damaging the wall or ceiling. Great for hanging flat panel TV's, window treatments (curtains, drapes, blinds and more.), grab bars, hand rails, lighting fixtures, bathroom accessories, kitchen accessories, cabinets and more.
- Metal channel will not fall behind wall - anchor is reusable and works in walls or ceilings 3/8-in to 3-5/8-in thick
- Great for hanging flat screen TV's, grab bars, hand rails, cabinets and much more
- Holds up to 1,080 lbs in concrete block and up to 265 lbs in 1/2-in drywall (Industry standards recommend 1/4 of this ultimate load per anchor)
- Requires a 1/2-in drill bit
- Package contains 10 anchors and 10 bolts
- SNAPTOGGLE heavy-duty toggle bolts do NOT spin when installed with a screw gun.
- A new, patented strap design with sturdier straps and smaller ratchet interval adjusts more precisely and snaps off flush to the surface.