Ubiquiti U6-LR-US, UniFi 6 Long-Range Access Point | US Model | PoE Injector not Included
- <table id="desc-specs" style="width: 100%; float: left;">High-efficiency 4x4 WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
- 5 GHz band (4x4 MU-MIMO and OFDMA) with 2.4 Gbps throughput rate
- 2.4 GHz band (4x4 MIMO) with 600 Mbps throughput rate
- Powered by 802.3at PoE (PoE injector sold separately)
- IP54-rated water and dust protection for indoor/outdoor mounting versatility
The Access Point WiFi 6 Long-range (U6 LR) is a high-performance access point that brings powerful, four-stream WiFi 6 coverage to enterprise networks. The U6 LR can reach an aggregate throughput rate up to 3 Gbps with its 5 GHz (4x4 MU-MIMO and OFDMA) and 2.4 GHz (4x4 MIMO) bands.
It also has a sideways, down-tilted antenna pattern to expand its coverage area. The water and dust-resistant U6 LR can be mounted either indoors or outside, blending seamlessly into virtually any environment so you'll never have to disrupt your space's aesthetic to enjoy excellent wireless coverage.
The U6 LR simplifies the process of bringing WiFi 6 to enterprise networks that support a large number of clients. It can be set up in minutes and fully managed with the UniFi Network web application or mobile app.
|Wireless Frequency Bands||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz Dual-Band|
|Number of Antennas||1|
|MU-MIMO Support||4 x 4|
|WLAN Mode||Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)|
|Antenna Gain||4 to 5.5 dBi|
|Transmit Power||26 dBm|
|Throughput||3000 Mb/s Total
5 GHz: 2400 Mb/s
2.4 GHz: 600 Mb/s