WyreStorm CON-H2-SCL, 4K 4:4:4 60Hz In-Line HDMI Scaler with Audio Breakout
An essential tool when mixing 4K & 2K screens on the same distribution system, the CON-H2-SCL enables in-line scaling of HDMI content.
An HDMI signal from a source device, DA or matrix is converted so that it can be accepted by the connected display. Via a powerful scaling chip, 4K/60 4:4:4 or 4:2:0 can be down-scaled to as low as 480P; likewise, content can be up-scaled to 4K/60 4:4:4.
Set up & configuration is done using a simple PC tool which is part of WyreStorm Management Suite V1.6. The software tool allows management of the scaling function and EDID via a simple interface.
4K SCALING IN ANY DIRECTION
Whether the requirement is to scale to or from the full capacity of HDMI2.0, the CON-H2-SCL allows incoming content to be converted (stripping HDR metadata if necessary) to a format compatible with the connected display or projector.
Connected source devices or switchers that are sending 2ch PCM can have the audio de-embedded from the CON-H2-SCL via the Toslink port for connection to an external audio system.
HDMI2.0 MAXED OUT
Sporting an 18Gbps HDMI input, the CON-H2-SCL can support all UHD video signals up to and including 2160p 4:4:4/60, and high frame-rate HDR 12bit 4:2:2 up to 60Hz.
Support of HDCP2.2 is one thing but if the display or projector connected to the output doesn't support the latest content encryption then no amount of scaling will produce an image. That's why the CON-H2-SCL is able to convert 4K UHD source content encryption to HDCP1.4 whilst scaling the image to 2K for full compatibility.
- Scales any incoming HDMI content to as low as 800x600 or up to 4096x2160
- Compatible with incoming 18Gbps HDMI content up to 2160p 4:4:4/60
- Converts HDR content and removes metadata for compatibility with all displays
- Converts HDCP encryption to match that of a connected display or projector
- Optical audio output for de-embedded source audio (2ch PCM)
- Setup & configuration via simple PC configuration tool (WyreStorm Management Suite v1.6 or higher)
- Powered by 12v DC power supply (US, UK, EU and AU PSU pins included)
- Mounting brackets included
- USB-3-pin phoenix cable required for setup (not included) – use p/n CAB-USB-PX1
- Full scaling list: Auto set (based on EDID from display) 4096x2160/60, 4096x2160/30, 4096x2160/25, 4096x2160/24, 3840x2160/60, 3840x2160/50, 3840x2160/30, 3840x2160/25, 3840x2160/24, 1920x1200/60, 1920x1080/60, 1920x1080/50, 1280x720/60, 1280x720/50, 1680x1050/60, 1600x1200/60, 1600x900/60, 1440x900/60, 1366x768/60, 1360x768/60, 1280x1024/60, 1280x960/60, 1280x800/60, 1280x768/60, 1024x768/60, 800x600/60