WyreStorm WSRXV-35-SCL, 4K HDR 4:4:4 60Hz HDBaseT™ Receiver with Scaling, HDR Conversion & 2ch/S/PDIF Audio Breakout & PoH (4K: 35m/115ft)
HDMI 2.0 VIDEO: MAXED OUT!
Always looking ahead, WyreStorm can handle both current & future video content technologies. The highest possible bandwidth that currently exists according to the HDMI 2.0 specification can still be sent using HDBaseT and the latest in lossless compression technology from the matrix to the RXV receiver.
With PoH available across all HDBaseT matrix outputs, the headache of hiding power supplies is one less thing to worry about. Power to drive the receiver is sent over the category cable along with the video, audio, control and Ethernet, making installations neat, quick and easy as possible.
The RXV-35-SCL allows video output to be scaled to match the capabliity of the connected display. Transmit a 4K HDR source to a 4K HDR display and at the same time scale another zone to 1080p without effecting the quality of the source.
The very core of WyreStorm transmission, we've embraced HDBaseT technology since 2010. We're now taking the capabilities of HDBaseT to the next level and supporting video bandwidths in excess of 10Gbps with our lossless compression technology built in to out H2X matrix platform. The RXV-35-SCL will output HDMI content at up to 2160p 4:4:4/60.
- Uses WyreStorm's proprietary compression technology for lossless transmission of 4K HDR content, without latency
- Scales 4K UHD and HDR source content to 1080p non-HDR displays
- Reliable HDBaseT-HDMI conversion over distance using single Cat6 cable
- 4K UHD signals up to 35m/131ft (2160p 4:4:4 60Hz 8-bit) and 2K signals up to 70m/230ft (1200p 60Hz 16-bit)
- Supports HDMI2.0 video standard up to 18Gbps
- Compatible with HDR standards including HDR-10, HDR-10+, HLG and Dolby Vision (Dolby Vision supported up to 30Hz)
- Class B HDBaseT supporting the transmission of video, multichannel audio, bidirectional control and PoH
- Stereo and S/PDIF digital outputs for easy distribution of de-embedded audio from the HDBaseT transmission
- Powered remotely via PoH from MXV matrix
- HDCP 2.2 compatibility
- Bidirectional IR supported with both IR TX & RX ports
- RS-232 port for routed 2-way serial communication
- LED indication for HDCP presence within signal and transmission link between devices
- Ventilated steel chassis
- Conforms to IEEE-568B standards
- Compact design for convenient and unobtrusive installation
- Wall mounting brackets and IR accessories included
*Designed for use with the MXV-0808-H2A | MXV-0606-H2A | MXV-0408-H2A*