Yamaha YAS-109BL Sound Bar w/ Dual Built-In Subwoofers and Alexa Built-In
YAS-109 Sound Bar with Built-in Subwoofers
The simple way to make your TV sound as good as it looks. Built-in subwoofers, DTS® Virtual:X™ virtual 3D surround sound, and slim enough to fit in front of your TV or wall-mounted.
- Built-in subwoofers for deep bass in one slim sound bar
- Clear Voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
- DTS Virtual:X virtual 3D surround sound
- Bluetooth streaming that allows easy switching between two devices
- Simple setup with HDMI®, optical or aux connection
- The YAS-109 can virtualize immersive 3D surround sound, simulating sound effects that seem to move around the listener and even have a sense of height. Ideal for use with any multichannel content, including DTS- and Dolby-encoded soundtracks, it creates more spacious, lifelike sound for all of your favorite TV shows, movies and games.
- Clear Voice mode brings the sound of narration and dialogue to the fore while keeping the overall sound quality intact. Movies, TV shows, sports commentary and newscasts are all instantly more clear and audible.
Dual Subwoofers Built-in
- Enjoy rich, deep bass without the need for a separate subwoofer unit.
- The dual subwoofers deliver exceptional low-end performance with the unique bass reflex port.
Stream Your Favorite Music with Bluetooth
- Wirelessly connect up to two devices with Bluetooth, to hear music right from your sound bar. Designed for easy operation with quick switching between paired devices.
Amazon Alexa via Bluetooth
- Pair the YAS-109 to your Amazon Echo device via Bluetooth, and play music or podcasts on your sound bar in rich and exciting detail.
- For a fast and simple setup, the YAS-109 comes with an optical cable for single cable connection to the output of the TV.
- For the ultimate performance, the YAS-109 offers an HDMI input and output that can be used with separately-sold HDMI cables. It supports 4K Ultra HD and HDR pass-through, and HDCP 2.2 ensuring compatibility with the latest TVs and 4K Ultra HD devices.
- Keyholes for easy wall-mounted installation and built-in gyroscope to optimize sound depending on whether the sound bar is positioned vertically or flat.
Choices for Control
- Use the included remote, or if your TV is compatible with HDMI-CEC and you use separately-sold HDMI cables to hook it up, you can turn the power on and off, switch inputs, adjust the volume and easily perform other operations by using your existing TV remote.
- While the YAS-109 comes with built-in subwoofers, it also has an output allowing for the connection of an optional powered subwoofer if desired.
- Adding another subwoofer provides even deeper and more impactful bass to enhance your listening experience.
|Sound Bar YAS-109|
|Drivers||2-1/8" cone woofer × 2, 3" built-in subwoofer × 2, 1" dome tweeter × 2|
|Output Power||120 W total power: 30 W x 2 + 60 W built-in subwoofer|
|Power Consumption||27 W|
|Standby Power Consumption||0.4 W (HDMI CEC standby off), 1.2 W (HDMI CEC standby on)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||35" x 2-1/8" x 5-1/8" (In front of TV placing), 35" x 5-1/8" x 2-1/2" (Wall mount setting with spacer)|
|HDMI||1 in / 1 out|
|Digital Optical||1 in|
|Analog Audio||1 in|
|4K Pass-through||Yes (50 / 60 Hz YCbCr=4:4:4, HDR10, HLG and HDCP 2.2)|
|Surround Technology||DTS® Virtual:X™|
|Surround Mode||Music, TV program, Movie, Sport, Game|
|Compressed Music Enhancer||Yes (for Bluetooth®)|
|Dolby Pro Logic II||Yes|
|DTS Digital Surround||Yes|
|Wireless Music Streaming||Yes (with Bluetooth)|
|Bluetooth Version/Profile||(Version) Ver. 5.0 + EDR (Profile) A2DP (Audio Codec) SBC, MPEG-4 AAC|
|Bluetooth Maximum Communication Range||33 ft. (without obstructions)|