TechLogix TL-FO-HD HDMI over Fiber Optic Cable Extender
HDMI over Fiber Optic Cable Extender
- Transmit HDMI audio & video over a fiber optic patch cable
- Extend 1080p HD up to 1,300 ft. (400m.)
- Extend 4K@30 HD up to 1,000 ft. (300m.)
- LC connectors on both the transmitter and receiver
- Male HDMI connectors for direct connection to devices
- Single or multimode fiber compatible
- Powered via USB or standard AC
- Single fiber cable transmission
- Immune to RF and EM interference
HDMI cables are great for transmitting audio and video signals short distances, but larger buildings and larger rooms often need electronics inline to ensure signal performance. Simply pulling a long HDMI cable or connecting multiple HDMI cables together can cause signal drop out, interference, pixelization and a host of other signal and performance problems.
The TL-FO-HD replaces a traditional HDMI cable with active electronics designed specifically for sending audio and video signals up to 1,000 feet. Simply connect the TL-FO-HD transmitter to your source device (often a switcher, matrix, DVD player or cable box), connect the TL-FO-HD receiver to your destination device (often a display or projector), connect the two units with a fiber optic patch cord (sold separately), and connect the power supplies.
Unlike boosters or twisted pair extenders, the TL-FO-HD uses fiber optic technology that is immune to outside electrical interference and will better future-proof your facility.