WyreStorm EX-100-H2-EARC, 18Gbps 4K HDR AVX Extender with eARC, Audio Breakout & PoE
This extender uses AVX technology, a similar transmission that is found inside our powerful NetworkHD 600 series, to send 4K HDR and Dolby Vision content at 60Hz. Compatible with eARC, you can transmit audio signals such as Dolby TrueHD/Atmos and DTS-HD MA 7.1 signals from a smart TV back to an eARC enabled AVR or soundbar.
Flexible control passthrough options including IR, RS-232 and LAN allow you control a display and get devices connected over long distances
4K HDR & DOLBY VISION
Sporting an 18Gbps HDMI input, the EX-100-H2-EARC can support all UHD video signals up to and including 2160p 4:4:4/60, and high framerate HDR 12bit 4:2:2 up to 60Hz.
Equipped with eARC capability, send high-bitrate audio formats such as Dolby Atmos or DTS:X from an eARC display back to an AVR or soundbar through native HDMI. Let’s not forget backwards compatibility with standard ARC as well.
Passthrough signals such as IR and RS-232 from a control system to control your display or other AV equipment. The ethernet passthrough supports full 1Gbps speeds for extending internet or LAN connections.
A standard feature in most WyreStorm extenders, simply power the transmitter side of the extender and the receiver will power over the category cable. Reducing points of failure and making installation easier.
- Supports the latest UHD resolutions including HDR10, HLG and Dolby Vision formats
- Extend 18Gbps content up to 100 meters using Cat6a cabling or higher
- Compatible with eARC displays for transmitting high-bitrate audio formats including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- Backwards compatible with standard ARC
- Supports full CEC passthrough via TV remote to control connected AV equipment such as AVR volume or menu navigation
- PoE allows the transmitter to power the receiver over category cable
- 3 audio modes configured by dipswitches: eARC, S/PDIF passthrough, HDMI input de-embed
- Control signal passthrough via bidirectional IR, 2-way RS-232 and Gigabit LAN
- Uses powerful AVX transmission technology.
•1x HDMI in: 19-pin type A
• 1x AVX In: 8-pin RJ-45 Female
• 1x AVX Out: 8-pin RJ-45 Female
• 1x HDMI Out: 19-pin type A
|Output Video Encoding||AVX|
|Encoding Data Rate||10.2Gbps|
|End to End Latency||10μs (microseconds)|
|Audio Formats||HDMI Passthrough: 2ch Analog/PCM | Multichannel: LPCM up to DTS-X and Dolby Atmos
eARC: 2ch Analog/PCM | Multichannel: LPCM up to DTS-X and Dolby Atmos
S/PDIF: 2ch Analog/PCM | Multichannel: LPCM up to Dolby Digital 5.1
|Video Resolutions (Max)||
1920x1080p @120Hz 12bit
3840x2160p @60Hz 8bit 4:4:4
3840x2160p @60Hz 12bit 4:2:2 HDR/DV
|Supported Standards||DCI | RGB | HDR | HDR10 | Low Latency Dolby Vision up to 60Hz | HLG | BT.2020 | BT.2100|
|Maximum Pixel Clock||600MHz|
|HDMI||HDMI | HDCP 2.2 | EDID | CEC Pass-through | DVI/D supported with adapter (not included)|
|AVX||HDMI | HDCP 2.2 | EDID | Audio | 1-way PoC (TX powers RX) | Bidirectional IR/RS-232/Ethernet | CEC|
|Ethernet||1x Ethernet: 8-pin RJ-45 Female | Bidirectional over AVX (Transmitter and Receiver)|
|IR||1x IR RX: 3.5mm (1/8in) TRS Stereo | 1x IR TX: 3.5mm (1/8in) TS Mono (Transmitter and Receiver)|
|RS-232||1x RS-232: 3-pin Phoenix (Transmitter and Receiver)|
|Power Supply||12V DC 3A|
|Max Power Consumption||24w|
|Operating Temperature||32°F ~ 113°F (0°C ~ 45°C)
10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
|StorageTemperature||-4°F to ~ 158°F (-20°C ~ +70°C)
10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
|Maximum BTU||82 BTU/hr (TX/RX combined)|
|Rack Units/Wall Box||<1U|