WyreStorm NHD-250-RX, NetworkHD™ 200 Series AV over IP H.264 MultiView Processor
The NHD-250-RX is an enhanced MultiView display decoder compatible with the NetworkHD 100 and 200 Series, an ultra low bandwidth H.264 AV over IP solution for distribution of point-to-point, one-to-many and many-to-many over a managed network.
The NHD-250-RX H.264 decoder is intended for use with 100 or 200 Series H.264 encoders (sold separately) to provide a complete end-to-end video distribution system. When used in conjunction with the NHD-000-CTL system controller complete control integration is simple.
NetworkHD™ multiview decoders are the only NetworkHD 100/200 series product with a 4K output - capable of scaling a single 2K source to full 4K resolution or displaying multiple source images with no or minimal scaling on a 4K display.
The NHD-250-RX multiview processor is capable of displaying up to nine simultaneous video feeds on a single 4K display or 6 feeds in overlay mode on a 2K display, with users able to select between hybrid grid or PiP layouts among other configurations.
SERIAL AND HDMI DEVICE CONTROL
In addition to HDMI streaming over an IP Network, the 100/200 Series sends RS-232 control signals to a source or display and CEC control commands to a display device for single control signal deployment without the need for additional equipment.
NETWORKHD TOUCH CONTROL
A revolution in AV control, WyreStorm’s award-winning NetworkHD Touch™ App for iPad puts the entire NetworkHD system at your fingertips. See what you’re switching with live video source and display previews and instant drag and drop content selection.
- MultiView capable of displaying 1 to 9 simultaneous NetworkHD 2K encoder streams on a single 4K display
- Up to 6 simultaneous NetworkHD 2K encoder streams on a single 2K display in overlay mode
- Ideal for commercial monitoring of remote displays within a venue from a central location to quickly verify content transmitted to screens
- Multiple configurable layouts including hybrid grid layouts, PiP, PaP, arbitrary layouts and preset multiscreen arrangements
- Graphic or logo can be inserted into central image placeholder for screen indication or additional branding
- Configurable resolution output scaling, timing and mode
- Instant switching with WyreStorm QuickSync™
- RS-232 with integration with leading 3rd party control systems, including the NetworkHD Touch™ app
- CEC control of connected displays
- Analog audio breakout
- Configurable source audio switching
- Multiple NHD-250-RX units can be combined to suit the monitoring needs of the project
- Dramatically reduces the number of components required to monitor a venue – less decoders and screens – for reduced project complexity and less potential points of failure within installations
- Also provides video wall-like functionality on large screens or multiple screens combined with different layouts for custom display configurations
- Backwards compatible – able to be added to any existing NetworkHD 100/200 Series system
- IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant PD
- Includes DC power adapter and mounting bracket
- Compatible with NHD-000-RACK4 rack mounting kit