Wyrestorm NHD-400-TX, 4K HDR JPEG 2000 PoE Encoder for Matrix & Video Wall function (up to 16x16) with USB Connectivity
NetworkHD™ 400 Series 4K AV over IP JPEG 2000 Encoder
As part of the new WyreStorm NetworkHD 400 Series, the NHD-400-TX streaming encoder offers stunning 4K HDR video, multi-channel audio support and 4K/2K auto-scaling to seamlessly handle mixed resolution sources, content and display devices for matrix and video wall functionality when used in conjunction with a 400 Series decoder.
Featuring incredibly low latency, the 400 Series is the ideal AV over IP solution for systems where high quality and low latency are key requirements, making it perfect for both residential and commercial applications.
4K UHD AND HDR SUPPORT
Delivering visually lossless 4K UHD content with HDR and HDCP 2.2 support ensures compatibility with the latest UHD video sources, while a built-in scaler ensures hassle-free mixing of the latest 4K displays and 1080p screens within an installation.
CUSTOM VIDEO WALL STYLES
Supporting traditional video walls, as well as customizable mosaic video wall styles perfect for building captivating & creative digital signage and modern digital menus. JPEG2000 encoding ensuring distribution integrity and video latency of less than a single frame makes the 400 Series ideal for live environments, such as seminars and conferences, where presenting must be in sync with a video or audio system.
POWERFUL ROUTING ENGINE
Boasting the ultimate in signal flexibility, the 400 Series can discretely deliver audio, infrared and USB streams separate to the video via a modular IP network. True signal breakaway can create custom assignments, desirable in both commercial and residential applications.
MULTICHANNEL AUDIO SUPPORT
Multichannel HDMI audio supporting formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS-X and compatibility with AV receivers and audio processors offers an unlimited single-solution distribution option for home cinemas and dedicated home theatres.
- Uses security protocols such as SSH, HTTPS and AES to encrypt data and prevent unauthorized access
- Stunning visually lossless 4K UHD video with HDR over 1GbE / IP networks
- Ultra-low end-to-end latency – only a single video frame (16ms at 60fps)
- Multi-channel audio including DTS:X & Dolby ATMOS
- Image scaling - use a mix of 4K & 1080p displays throughout an installation
- Easy network set-up using standard Layer 2 or Layer 3 managed switches
- Hugely scalable I/O, utilizing multicast technology
- Live video unicast preview streams for use with NetworkHD Touch or a custom control UI
- Powerful audio matrix functionality - route audio separately from video to any decoder
- CEC One-Touch Play & Standby, bidirectional IR or RS-232 control of connected devices
- Up to 16x16 video walls with image scaling, bezel compensation and rotation
- Custom “No Source” idle image upload for branded down time
- Support all SD, HD and UHD video formats - including interlaced content
- Breakaway, independent routing of all video, audio, IR, USB and RS-232 streams
- Infrared signal generation direct from an encoder or decoder – supports Hex IR format
- Analog audio de-embed output with volume control
- Batch firmware update and batch settings functions offers a massive reduction on installation times
- Custom EDID management with import/export
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant PD
- Includes optional DC power adapter and mounting brackets
- Compatible with NHD-000-RACK4 rack mounting kit (brackets included with encoder)