WyreStorm RXV-70-4K-ARC, HDBaseT™ 4K UHD Receiver, featuring audio de-embed and ARC/Optical audio return (4K: 70m/230ft | 1080p: 100m/328ft)
AUDIO RETURN TECHNOLOGY
The RX-70-4K-ARC can transmit multi-channel digital audio from the TV location back to the transmitter device for connection to an amplifier.
Optical & coaxial S/PDIF output allows for extraction of source audio from HDBaseT™ signal.
HDMI & OPTICAL OPTIONS
Audio Return selectable between HDMI or S/PDIF optical input which allows for audio from a TV without ARC support to send audio to the transmitter or matrix.
CLASS A HDBASET™
Receives HDMI transmissions of 4K up to 70m/230ft and 1080p up to 100m/328ft with multi-channel audio, control, ethernet and PoH.
- Class A HDBaseT 4K Receiver capable of receiving HDMI transmissions over a single cable Cat5e/6 cable with support for ARC or optical audio return
- 70m/230ft: 4K@60Hz 24bit with chroma subsampling color palette 4:2:0
- 100m/328ft: 1920x1080p HD video@60Hz / 48bit Deep Color
- HDBaseT feature set supporting the distribution of 4K and HD video, multichannel HD audio, bidirectional IR and RS-232, PoH remote power and Ethernet passthrough
- Supports all high definition resolutions: 4K (UHD & DCI), 1080p, 1080i, 720p with screen refresh rate support of 24Hz, 30Hz (4K) 50Hz, 60Hz (1080p), 4K@60Hz YUV4:2:0
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Audio Return Channel and optical audio return support
- TOSLINK input allows for support of TV models without ARC-over-HDMI functionality
- Includes audio out for source audio de-embed
- Full 3D compatibility up to 1080p - frame packing/sequential (Blu-Ray) and interlaced stereoscopic (satellite/ cable broadcasts)
- Multichannel audio supports 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby True HD
- PoH (Power-over-HDBaseT) enables the receiver to be remotely powered from the a compatible transmission device for flexible installation options
- Transmits discrete wide-band bidirectional IR control and serial commands together within the HDMI signal over a single Cat5e/6
- Switchable RS-232 port for control or firmware update
- Threaded bushing allow use of both standard and locking DC power plugs
- Visual LED indication for power supply to units, HDBaseT signal transmission and reception status and HDCP presence in signal
- Cable termination follows IEEE-568B standards
- Automatically adjusts feedback, equalization and amplification of signal for easy installation
- Energy efficient universal power supply included
- Mounting brackets included