WyreStorm SP-SD-I0104 1:4 SDI Splitter,EDID DIP.
The WyreStorm range of 1-to-4 and 1-to-8 SD/ HD/3G-SDI products distributes a single SDI video signal simultaneously to multiple devices capable of receiving SDI transmissions. Designed for professional applications in which multiple SDI or digital outputs using the same SDI source are required, WyreStorm SP-SDI-0104 and 0108 SDI products are perfectly suited for diverse applications such as security/surveillance, broadcast television and film production in studio or location, videoconferences, electronic teaching, in fact, any and wired network area where the extension and amplification of multiple SDI transmissions are needed.
- Quick and easy connection – set up in seconds straight out of the box.
- 1 SDI input to 4 identical multi-channel outputs for flexible and reliable SDI video distribution.
- Supports multiple SDI formats: SD-SDI (270Mbps), HD-SDI (1.485Gbps) & 3G-SDI (2.97Gbps) with automatic switching between detected signal formats.
- Full HD video format supporting both NTSC and PAL for resolutions up to and including 1080p@60Hz and standard video formats.
- Meets all SMPT standards and fully compatible with requirements of broadcast television transmission standards around the world.
- Maximum transmission distance when using good quality cable and connectors (Belden-B1694): SD up to 400m/1312ft, HD up to 200m/656ft, 3G up to 140m/459ft.
- Excellent SDI signal jitter/suppression function – virtually perfect signal pattern when tested with eye diagram index.
- Contains built-in signal equalizer, re-clocker, and cable driver.
- Includes embedded ESD protection for effective prevention of static electricity build-up that can damage circuitry.
- LED indicators display power and SDI signal status to visually aid installation and monitor connection in real time without test equipment.
- Each output can be cascaded by the connection of multiple Transmitters and Receivers to further extend signals over longer distances.
- Fully certified through FCC & EU Standards.
- 5vDC power supply included in box
- 1 x SDI-0104 main unit
- Printed instruction manual
- Mounting brackets
- 1 x 5V / DC power supply
Dimensions (WxHxD): (W) 155mm/6.1” x (H) 25mm/0.98” x (D) 113mm/4.4”
Weight (Kg): 0.41kg/0.9lb
Operating Temperature Range: 0 to +35°C (32 to +95°F)
Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 6.25Gbps
Input Video Signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
Maximum Single Link Range: 1080p 24bit and 36 bit colour depth
Transmission distance: Maximum Input Cable length (Belden1694): SD-SDI 400m/1312ft, HD-SDI 200m/656ft, 3G-SDI 140m/459ft
Video Format Supported: Supports all SDI resolutions:
SD-SDI: 480i, 576i
HD-SDI: 720p24/25/30/50/59.94/60, all frame rates; 1080i all frame rates, 1035i all frame rates; 1080p all frame rates
3G-SDI: 1080p all frame rates
Input Video Parameter:
Amount - 1*SD-SDI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI
Connector - 1*Female BNC
Output Video: SD-SDI (270Mbps), HD-SDI (1.485Gbps), 3G-SDI (2.97Gbps)
Output Video Parameter:
Amount: n*SD-SDI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI
Connector - n* Female BNC
Re-clocking - Automatically supports 270Mbps / 1.485Gbps / 2.97Gbps
Audio Format Supported: DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, Stereo
Power Supply: 5vDC, 2A (with locking connector) - External Power: 220vAC to 5vDC
Power Consumption: 5w (Max.) per power supply