WyreStorm WSTX-H2X-HDMI, HDMI Input, HDBaseT™ Output and Mirrored HDMI with Audio Input, DSP Output and IR to zone (4K:70m/230ft | 1080p:100m/328ft)
The standard transmission card found in the H2X platform, the TX-H2X-HDMI transmits 4K UHD signals from 70m/230ft over its Class A HDBaseT output and features an HDMI output that mirrors HDBaseT.
The HDMI output is perfect for connecting to a local monitor, AVR, or signal extension via extender product or one of WyreStorm's Hybrid Active Optical Cables (HAOC).
18 GBPS BACKPLANE
The highest possible bandwidth that currently exists according to the HDMI 2.0 specification can be managed by the TX-H2X-HDMI and sent over distance. Newly emerging 60Hz HDR-10 & Dolby Vision content can also be handled by this powerful future-ready device.
4K UHD WITH HDR OVER HDBASET™
Multi-zone transmission of HDR-10 content is nothing new to WyreStorm; we’ve been sending this high-bandwidth content, native & uncompressed over long distances since the introduction of our first H2 extender in 2015. The H2X is no different and with the TX-H2X-HDMI, sending pixel-perfect 4K UHD 4:2:0 10-bit @24Hz at distances up to 100m/328ft.
No two rooms or even installations are the same. That’s why we’ve coupled to each audio zone output; a powerful audio DSP, which allows an integrator to have complete control over the audio configuration. Also, a 10-band equalizer, level trim and variable delay, which can be set per zone for a truly customized room-by-room balance.
CLASS A HDBASET™ WITH MIRRORED HDMI
Experience the robust signal transmission of Class A HDBaseT™ technology the TX-H2X-MIR has to offer, with superior signal transmission of 4K of up to 70m/230ft and 1080p up to 100m/328ft, with compatible Class A HDBaseT receivers. If that wasn’t enough, the TX-H2X-HDMI also includes an additional HDMI output that can mirror it’s respective HDBaseT output to connect to an additional monitor or AV receiver, or to be used in its singular form to output HDMI’s full potential of 18Gbps transmissio
- 18Gbps HDMI input
- HDBaseT Output – transmitting Class A HDBaseT which includes video, audio, control and power up to 70m/230ft of 4K and 100m/328ft of 1080p
- HDMI Output – mirrored to HDBaseT to allow additional connection of a local display device, AVR or to extend with a hybrid active optical HDMI cable (HAOC)
- Stereo Audio Output – offering stereo audio breakout of a zone with a 3-pin phoenix connector for analog audio
- S/PDIF output supporting 5.1 audio content de-embedded from sources or ARC from connected zones
- S/PDIF Audio Input – another way to inject digital audio to take advantage of the H2X platform’s powerful audio matrix and DSP.
- IR RX – allows control signals to be sent to the sink device