Ubiquiti PBE-M5-300-US, PowerBeam M5, White
PBE-M5-300 PowerBeam M5 Integrated InnerFeed 5 GHz airMAX Bridge
Install the 5-Pack of PBE-M5-300 PowerBeam M5 Integrated InnerFeed 5 GHz airMAX Bridges from Ubiquiti Networks into a variety of network configurations including point-to-multipoint, wireless client, or point-to-point and take advantage of enhanced beamwidth technology. The built-in airMAX technology utilizes the Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) signal which breaks down the signal into specified time slots to reduce collisions. As a result, you receive reduced latency, noise immunity, and improved throughput. The PowerBeam ISO directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth, and its integrated isolator design improves RF isolation to spatially filter out interference.
- Wireless Transmission Speed:54 Mbps
- Form Factor:Pole-mountable
- 5.85 GHz - 12.4 Mile Maximum Outdoor Range - 1 x Network (RJ-45) - PoE - Pole-mountable
- PowerBeam PBE-M5-300 IEEE 802.11n 54 Mbps Wireless Access Point
- High-Performance airMAX Bridge
Improved Noise Immunity
- The PowerBeam ISO directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth, and its integrated isolator design improves RF isolation to spatially filter out interference. With its combination of focused beam directivity, RF isolation, and QoS, the PowerBeam ISO blocks noise to improve noise immunity. This is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Integrated Radio Design
- Ubiquiti's InnerFeed technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses. Providing high performance and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the PowerBeam ISO is versatile and cost-effective to deploy even at long distances.
airMAX Technology Included
- Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti's Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This time slot method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency, so airMAX technology provides performance improvements in latency, noise immunity, scalability, and throughput compared to other outdoor systems in its class
- airOS is a versatile, highly developed Ubiquiti firmware technology. It is intuitive and was designed to require no training to operate. Behind the user interface is a powerful firmware architecture, which enables high performance, outdoor multi-point networking.
- Protocol Support
- Ubiquiti Channelization
- Spectral Width Adjustment
- ACK Auto-Timing
- AAP Technology
- Multi-Language Support
- Integrated on all Ubiquiti M products, airView provides advanced spectrum analyzer functionality: waterfall, waveform, and real-time spectral views allow operators to identify noise signatures and plan their networks to minimize noise interference.
- Waterfall Aggregate energy over time for each frequency.
- Waveform Aggregate energy collected.
- Real-time Energy is shown in real time as a function of frequency.
- Recording Automate airView to record and report results.
- airControl is a powerful and intuitive web-based server network management application, which allows operators to centrally manage entire networks of Ubiquiti devices.
- Network Map
- Monitor Device Status
- Mass Firmware Upgrade
- Web UI Access
- Manage Groups of Devices
- Task Scheduling
- Innovative Mechanical Design
- Metal-plated interior of rear housing enhances RF shielding.
- Built-in mechanical tilt mounting bracket offers ±20° of tilt.
- Convenient pole mounting with a single wrench to mount the PowerBeam ISO on a pole.
- Industrial-Strength Construction
- GEOMET-coated fasteners for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
- Dish and brackets made of galvanized steel that are powder‑coated for enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Protective radome shields protect the radio from nature's harsh elements.
- RF Isolation The integrated isolator design spatially filters ut interference, so the PowerBeam ISO delivers improved noise immunity in co-location deployments.
|Processor||Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz|
|Memory||64 MB DDR2, 8 MB flash|
|Networking Interface||1 x 10/100 Ethernet port|
|Wireless Approvals||FCC, IC, CE|
|Power Supply||24 V, 0.5 A PoE|
|Power Method||Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)|
|Voltage Range||20-26 VDC|
|Power Consumption||6 W (max.)|
|Operating Frequency||Worldwide: 5170 - 5875 MHz USA: 5725 - 5850 MHz|
|Wind Loading||145.2 N @ 120 km/h (33 lbf @ 75 mph)|
|Wind Survivability||120 km/h (75 mph)|
|LEDs||1 x Power 1 x LAN 4 x WLAN|
|Signal Strength LEDs||Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels|
|Channel Sizes||5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz|
|Enclosure||Outdoor UV stabilized plastic|
|Mounting||Pole-mounted kit included|
|ESD/EMP Protection||Air: ± 24 kV Contact: ± 24 kV|
|Temperature & Humidity||Operating Temperature: -40 to 158°F / -40 to 70°C Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing|
|Salt Fog Test||IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117), Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5|
|Vibration Test||IEC 68-2-6|
|Temperature Shock Test||IEC 68-2-14|
|UV Test||IEC 68-2-5 at 104° F (40° C), Equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4|
|Wind-Driven Rain Test||ETS 300 019-1-4, Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 506.5|
|Output Power||26 dBm|
|Built-In Mechanical Downtilt||±20°|
|Dimensions||12.80 x 12.80 x 10.08" (325 x 325 x 256 mm)|
|Weight||2.65 lb (1.203 kg)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.5 x 15.5 x 9.2"|